Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mammogram

Okay, so I went in for the 'routine' mammogram and yesterday I got a call back from the tech who said that the radiologist wants me to come back for another look, because there was an area of density on the film (not that they use film anymore) that needed another look. Yuck. So I'm thinking, okay, except I don't have health insurance right now, or cards, or any other means to take care of it if there is a problem. So, I'm going to focus on my test this week, then focus on getting a job next week, then figure out if I have insurance, THEN go back for another look.

I'm hopeful that it's just being super careful and there their isn't anything there to actually look at. Maybe that's too optimistic, but that's my current status. Plus, I can't deal with anything else right now. Lots of positive thoughts are needed...so send your prayers and good wishes.

No comments: