Friday, December 5, 2008

post tramatic test syndrome

Okay, it's not a real syndrome, but I'm most definitely post test and it was traumatic. I thought I had more time to take the test, but then, poof! it was over. I either did well (optimistic) or terrible. I'm not sure which. There was a lot I 'felt' like I knew, and some I definitely didn't know, but I'm not sure now if I would answer it the same way as I did this morning. It is all a blurrrrrr.

My mind is so tired and my head so weary. I just want to get away. A sunny beach would be just about right. Now. Soon? Every????

I can find out on Monday, I think, if I passed. If I failed it will take a few more days to find out. I'm just about as uptight about it as I can be. Life goes on, though, so I guess I will too.

It's just another day, right? If I failed, I'll just try again. I'm sure I can pass it SOMETIME in my lifetime.

No comments: