Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 2009

Well, I see that I now have all of one follower to this blog (HI P!) but that's okay. I really didn't start this to get followers. I'm running out the door right now for a night at the hospital (7pm - 7am). I'm trying to figure out what I am doing about the whole school thing. I've started the process of getting the MSN, but I'm not sure if that is what I really want to do or not. It's all still in process at this moment. Too many things to think about.... Mostly, I don't want my life to end up like it is now for a long period of time! I need to get a little more balance. I MISS being home for more than a day at a time. (sigh) And I miss nice births out of the hospital (sign, again). I'm so happy I got those births in July that I got (just wish they had been spaced out a little!!)

And, more than anything right now, I wish dh had a job!!!! You can't imagine the stress of not having steady work for 10 months. Seems like a lifetime. But, amazing as it seems, we are still more or less okay as far as paying most of the bills. That's just God's grace to us.

Well, I have to go to work. I hope nothing exciting happens. I hope I don't have any c/sections to circulate in.... I hope!

No comments: