Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Work, life, headaches

I have a headache because I worked 16 hours at a birth yesterday and that's my life! I was trying to figure out how to get all three of those nouns into my first sentence, and still be telling the truth. I have a headache because I worked 16 hours yesterday....my life! That one works, too.

I'm glad that birth was not on Christmas Day! Now, I just have to have those two days off....Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I hope!

I missed a call yesterday from Arlington Co. for a nurse position I applied for last week. Bill didn't get a number. She said she'd email, but I haven't heard anything. I hope she calls back today. I don't know much about the position, so I'd like to speak with the lady...I put my minimum expected pay as enough to make the position interesting to me.... She said she'd email, but I didn't get any email from her. ARGH!!!!

Except for not having income, I like being home. LOL

No comments: