Sunday, November 15, 2009

November

In a perfect world....

...my husband would not still be unemployed

....my work schedule would never be more than 2 days a week

...I could still be in BirthPartners attending home and BC births

...I would weigh a lot less

...my husband would make enough money that we could pay our bills

...no cars would ever need new tires, new transmissions, new points (or I could just buy a new car when all those things need to be replaces!)

...my house would be clean

...I would eat salads everyday and enjoy them!

...I would win in Scrabble every once in a while

...Christmas would be in the summer, when there is more daylight in the day

...being older wouldn't mean that I have to get stronger and stronger glasses

...I could still go to yoga classes once or twice a week

...my kids would get all A's every semester (and no D+s)

...I would not be in school, except to teach, and I'd love my students/classes/peers/boss

Okay, that's enough to today

No comments: