Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tues

LONG day at work. I was baby nurse for 5 babies, but I was working with one primary labor pt (who delivered about 5:30 pm, one antepartum (trying not to deliver until Thurs), as well as watching another pt for someone who was pushing for a couple of hours and needed eyes on their pt for awhile. LONG day!

Oh, and I trouble shot the accudose computer when it screwed up. No lunch. 13 hours straight. I worked hard and I did will. Mostly I didn't forget too much (or I haven't remembered yet if I forgot anything).

And I'm not working tomorrow!!!!! Yippee!!

Pretty much no time to sit and do anything the whole day, just run, run, run. My lips are chapped (don't know who that fits into this, but I am thinking it comes from either not drinking enough or just having such a dry environment???)

Oh, I'm going to bed now. '-O (yawn)

No comments: